Disclaimer: This document was created as a template for information purposes only. By using it, you accept this warning and take into account that Webnode is not responsible for any action taken or use based on the content of this site. We strongly recommend that you seek legal advice and amend this document to suit your needs.
Danilo Rosini's e-commerce website Danilo Rosini Bowmaker & Bowhunter Company ID Danilo Rosini Images based in Bologna - Italy - Via F. Petrarca, 16 processes the personal data provided by customers to fulfill and confirm the Terms and Conditions, to process electronic orders, shipments and for necessary communications during the period prescribed by law.
1. The Data Controller of personal data, in accordance with the GDPR (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation" is Danilo Rosini, company ID Danilo Rosini Images, based in Bologna - Italy - Via F. Petrarca, 16 (hence hereinafter referred to as "Data Controller"); 2. The contact details of the Data Controller are: e-mail: email@example.com, tel .: 349 5366760; 3. Personal data are intended as any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Source of personal data
1. The Data Controller processes the personal data obtained with the prior consent of the customer and obtained with the purchase contract and the execution of the electronic order created on the Danilo Rosini Bowmaker & Bowhunter e-commerce site.;
2. The Data Controller only processes the contact and identification details of the customer, which are necessary for the fulfillment of the purchase contract; The Data Controller processes personal data for shipping and accounting purposes and for the necessary communication between the contracting parties and for the duration required by law. Personal data will not be made public and will not be passed on to other countries.
Purpose of data processing
The Data Controller processes the customer's personal data for the following purposes: 1. Registration on the Danilo Rosini Bowmaker & Bowhunter website in accordance with Chapter 4, 2. For the fulfillment of the electronic order created by the customer (name, address, e-mail, telephone number); 3. For compliance with the laws and regulations deriving from the contractual relationship between the customer and the Data Controller; · Personal data are necessary for the fulfillment of the purchase contract. The contract cannot be concluded without personal data.
Duration of storage of personal data
1. The Data Controller retains personal data for the period necessary for the fulfillment of the rights and obligations deriving from the contractual relationship between the Data Controller and the customer and for a duration of 3 years from the conclusion of the contractual relationship;
2. The Data Controller must delete all personal data after the expiry of the period required for the retention of personal data.Recipients and managers of the processing of personal dataThird parties who process the customer's personal data are subcontractors of the Data Controller. The services of these subcontractors are essential for the successful completion of the purchase contract and the processing of the electronic order between the Data Controller and the customer.
The subcontractors of the Data Controller are: Webnode AG (e-commerce platform);Shipping company;Google Analytics (website analysis);
Rights of the customer
In accordance with the Regulations, the customer has the right:
1. access to personal data;
2. to the rectification of personal data;
3. to the cancellation of personal data;
4. opposition to the processing of personal data;
5. to data portability;
6. to revoke the consent to the processing of personal data in writing or by e-mail sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org;
7. to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in the event of a suspected violation of the Regulations.
Personal data security
1. The Data Controller declares to adopt all the technical and organizational precautions necessary for the protection of personal data;
2. The Data Controller has adopted technical precautions to protect the data storage spaces, in particular by protecting access to the computer with a password, using antivirus software and performing regular computer maintenance.
1. By placing an electronic order on the Danilo Rosini Bowmaker & Bowhunter website, the customer confirms that he is informed of all the conditions for the protection of personal data and accepts them to the fullest extent;
2. The customer accepts these rules by checking the box on the purchase order form;
3. The Data Controller can update these rules at any time. The new updated version must be posted on its website.
These rules come into force on 14/03/2021.